We’ll help your newest family member grow big and strong
Congratulations! Your newest family member has finally arrived. Here at KTMG we make it easy for your newborn (and children of all ages) to get the compassionate health care they need for a healthy start at life.
- We accept babies born at affiliated hospitals, unaffiliated hospitals, birthing centers, at home, in the car on the way to the hospital…it doesn’t matter.
- We accept all insurances, so it’s easy to sign up and stay with us even if your insurance coverage changes.
- All our physicians are accepting new patients.
- We accept urgent care walk-ins and offer same day appointments to all our patients.
- We have special urgent care locations for when you need us late at night or on the weekends.
If you haven’t already selected your baby’s new KTMG doctor, we offer free meet and greet consultations with any of our quality pediatricians. At these consultations, you can meet with our doctors, get to know them, ask any questions, and have the conversations you need to have to find the right doctor for you and your child. Simply reach out to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or 818-361-5437 and ask for a meet and greet consultation for newborn infants.
You’ll want to let your health plan know that you have a new baby within 30 days of delivery. Once baby is born, contact your health plan so they can set up proper coverage. When you call your health plan, let them know that you’d like to choose Kids & Teens Medical Group as your child’s healthcare provider. If you need any help selecting one of our physicians with your health plan, please call us at: 818-361-5437, or click here to use our physician search.
You should bring your new baby in to see their KTMG pediatrician within 24 – 48 hours of leaving the hospital after delivery. We recommend that you call 818-361-5437 or use our online appointment request to make your first appointment as soon as you get home from the hospital.
Once you’ve selected one of our caring, skilled pediatricians, it’s important to bring your baby to visit us regularly. Routine doctor visits and preventive care, like immunizations, are very important during baby’s first year. The more you connect with our staff and your doctor at KTMG, the better we’ll get to know and care for your family.
- Northridge Hospital
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- Children’s Hospital, Los Angeles
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital